Temporal Tapping Method For Rapid Behavioral Changes (Part-II)
(The first part of this article is at the address: Temporal Tapping Method For Rapid Behavioral Changes (Part I) )
As I stated in the first part of this article, Temporal Tapping method is coming from the ancient Chinese and Japanese acupressure methods. It is like EFT, but it is especially used for rapid behavioral changes.
Temporal Tapping method is simpler and shorter even comparing with the short recipe of Emotional Freedom Techniques. Tapping area is in the upper part of both ears, and the tapping points lie on a semi-circle. “Temporal Lobe” of our brain is in the same area. The name of the method “Temporal Tapping” comes from the name of this region.
Temporal Tapping Points
As I said in the first part, it is possible to use only the right side if we just gain a new positive habit. In such a case, there is nothing to change by using our left Temporal area.
The most critical detail is not to forget to say negative sentences while tapping at the left side, and to say positive sentence while tapping at the right side. However some people use both sides while saying both negative and positive sentences, and some others use only the right Temporal area. Even some people reverse the sides. The tap around the right ear with a negative sentence, and tap left side with a positive sentence.
But, in our test studies, we found that tapping left Temporal area with negative sentences, and tapping on the right for positive sentences gives best results. I am suggesting that method to you also. Anyway you can give a try to find that fits best for you.
My example is designed in order to change false beliefs related with money. This is a widespread problem. The people with false money beliefs work hard, but earn less. Because they self-sabotage themselves. If you think that you work hard but can not earn as you expected, then apply the following example to yourself.
- Left ear: I am not a valued one (repeat 3-5 times)
- Right ear: I am a valued one (repeat 3-5 times)
- Left ear: I don’t have enough money (repeat 3-5 times)
- Right ear: I have more than enough money (repeat 3-5 times)
- Left ear: I can not be rich (repeat 3-5 times)
- Right ear: Being rich is my birth right (repeat 3-5 times)
- Left ear: It is not easy to earn money for me (repeat 3-5 times)
- Right ear: It is very easy to earn money for me (repeat 3-5 times)
- Left ear: Being rich is not good for me (repeat 3-5 times)
- Right ear: Being rich is good for me (repeat 3-5 times)
- Left ear: I am not a successful person (repeat 3-5 times)
- Right ear: I am a successful person (repeat 3-5 times)
- Left ear: If I become successful, my friends will not continue to love me. (repeat 3-5 times)
- Right ear: If I become successful, my friends will continue to love me. (repeat 3-5 times)
The above sentences are sample sentences. For the best results, you must revise them for yourself. Of course, you may use them as written as above. But, they are written as my words, and my sentences. If you use your own words, own phrases, and your own sentences, they will be more effective.
First, construct your positive sentences. Then make the negative ones.
If you like, you can say all negative sentences in a row and tapping at the left side. Then, say the positive sentences while tapping the right Temporal area. Use the method which is best for you.
Some references on Temporal Tapping:
(1) Donna Eden, Energy Medicine
(2) Stuart D. Marmorstein, The Temporal Tap: Reprogramming Your Mind to Change Your Life
(3) Larry Nims, Be Set Free Fast: Release Your Discomforts Now
(4) Roger Callahan, Tapping The Healer Within
(5) Gary Craig, The EFT Course
(6) Carol Tuttle
(7) Christine Sutherland